Parking outside Schools - Please park safe - Children and Cars don't mix
Park safely - Park legally
- Do not stop or park near a school entrance or on the school clear markings.
- Do not double park to pick up or drop off children from vehicles.
- Do consider parking further away for the school and walking the last 5 or 10 minutes.
- Do consider local residents and whether they have immediate access onto and off their driveway.
- Do remember that people in wheelchairs or using push chairs may need to pass by your car on the pavement.
The police can remove your unattended vehicle if you cause an obstruction. This means blocking a driveway or a path even for a short amount of time.
Posted: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:53 by Karen Howe