Denby Parish Council

Serving the people of Denby


The Derbyshire Definitive Map (and Statement) are the legal records of all the county's public rights of way (footpaths, bridleways, restricted byways and byways open to all traffic).

Rights of Way comes under Derbyshire County Council who should be contacted in cases of problems.